- Think of whose views need to be understood before an ethically justified response to the situation is possible
- List the individuals, and answer the following questions for each:
- What do we need to understand their perspective about in terms of what reality looks like?
- What do we need to understand about what is important to this person?
- Do we need to understand how this person is feeling about the situation?
- Who will have this/these conversations with this person?
- How/ When will we have this conversation?
- Have these conversations
- Review the previous steps to see what additions and changes need to be made based on this broader view.
To download the Clinical Decision Process Workup, please click here.